Tuesday, July 25, 2017

To the 8th and Infinity

Today, I should be celebrating and wearing a big smile
I wanted to be the first greet you with a kiss, a hug
and see your pearly whites
But it's been 264 long lonely days without you love
And all the memories you left with me is all I have

The sun still rise, the moon still shines
The coldness swept and the days gone by
Everyone moved on and life went on without you
And it hurts seeing how the world got busy forgetting about you

At night I find it hard to sleep
Thinking it was you I had but not allowed keep
In my head are the moments I begged God as I weep
Banging the doors of heaven like a creep

It kind of stings to say I love you
And not hear you say it back
You see, they keep telling me I should be fine
but it's still breaking me apart
I wish I know how to un-feel and not to feel
But you're already carved out in my soul and that's the deal

It's a struggle not to feel empty when your so hollow inside
When another life depends on you and you have to set what you feel aside
But in the middle of everything tears still fall and these stitches burns
Missing you comes in waves and today the tide turns

So, in between the happy pastel colors of summer
And the dark stormy weather of November
Where this once happy girl found and lost her forever
And where the questions just keep coming without an answer

In between those moments where happy was once was
Where life was never easy yet we felt otherwise
In between those moments is where I want to live
Where I can get lost inside your eyes again

I will keep waiting for you until all the lights go dim
Until the skies are dark and til the stars starts to gleam
I'll say my little prayer and have my eyes close
I hope to see you there cause it's you I miss the most.


Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary pops! Today, I miss you a little more than yesterday. I'll keep waiting for you to visit me in my dreams even if it has been too far and few. I want to have a chat with you like the old times. If I can get a kiss and a big warm hug it would be great but anything you can give is just fine. I love you pops. 




No comments:

Post a Comment